Life Insurance protects you and your family upon an unexpected death. You can choose between a term or permanent policy, with each serving its own purpose. When you die, it can be used to pay final expenses and debts, and provide an income for your family.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- Offers unique estate planning opportunities
- Transfers the financial risk of an unexpected death to an insurance company
- Death benefits to named beneficiaries are almost always non-taxable
We have access to a wide variety of life insurance options that will help meet the needs identified in your financial plan.
The greatest asset you will ever own is your ability to earn an income. Disability insurance will protect that asset and allow you maintain your financial obligations should be become unable to work for an extended period of time. Plan designs can range from accident only policies (for those of you who play sports or work in a industry where injury can occur easily) or comprehensive policies that cover both accident and sickness.
The advantages of disability insurance include:
- Your income is partially replaced if you are temporarily or permanently unable to return back to work due to an accident or illness
- You and/or your family can continue to have the same quality of life in the event you become disabled
- Can act as a top up with your current group disability policy
We have access to a wide variety of disability insurance options that will help meet the needs identified in your financial plan.
Contact us today to see how disability insurance can play a significant role in your financial strategy.
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness insurance offers you protection in the event you become diagnosed with a life threatening illness. Most fully underwritten plans cover you for up to 25 different illnesses, with cancer, heart attack and stroke being the major ones. Critical Illness insurance can help reduce the financial stresses involved, and ensure that all you have to worry about is getting better. It may also be a vital component for business owners as it can help you business function in your absence.
The advantages of critical illness insurance include:
- Tax-free lump sum payment that can help with medication costs, travel to another country for treatment, allow you spouse to take time off work
- Guarantee issue policies available for hard to insure people
- Can make a claim, even if you haven’t missed any time off work
Contact us today to find out how we can incorporate critical illness into your financial plan.